Wednesday, 17 June 2015

SDC 200 Celebrate

~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has reached it's 200th challenge this week so we'd like you to celebrate with us. I made a tag:


The base of the tag has been made using torn book pages, gesso, gelatoes and doodles. I stamped ~{Fabulous}~ onto the background and added doodles to that then stamped ~{Crow Line}~ across the circle. I then stamped ~{Swirl Stalks}~ onto the side.

I masked off the lettering on ~{Happy Happy Happy}~ and stamped a string of 3, then used ~{Typewriter Alpha}~ to stamp the '200'. I then watercoloured the banner and stuck it in place.

I then added a watercoloured ~{Quasimoto 2}~ that I'd cut out. I stamped the image first directly onto the tag so I wouldn't have to cut out the halo!

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what we have created and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

*Arwen* said...

Fab Kaz! Your tag is really fabulous :)

xoxo Arwen

Karen Gist said...

Stunning!!!!! x

Kathy said...

Fantastic tag, Kaz. Love it!

Samantha Read said...

Beautiful :) xx

Corrie Herriman said...

all of the above ! Stunning !
Corrie x

Gay Peplow said...

Gorgeous colour mix and brill design, love this Kaz :D

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic tag with lots of lovely detail - love it!