Wednesday, 24 June 2015

SDC 201 Give Wings

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Astrid}~ and she would like us to use wings:


I stamped ~{Chicken}~ onto card and watercoloured her, then stamped ~{Spider Wings}~  watercoloured and cut them all out before attaching them to Chicken. I gave her some grass to stand on then stuck her onto a card blank that had a very light stenciled background.

I stamped ~{Superhero Text}~ onto card twice, then cut the words out and added a bit of doodling and watercolouring before sticking it onto the card.

This will be my last Stampotique challenge for this year. I have something good and 2 nasty things coming up in the next 6 months and so I need to concentrate all my limited energy onto getting through these. After being on the team for 5 years it isn't easy, but it has to be done. Thanks for all the lovely comments and support I have received from you over this time.
I aim to be back.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

I think you are your own super hero Kaz, even if you don't always know it! It's a fab card to bow out on - hope both good and not so good things go well, you know where we are if you need to vent!

Karen Gist said...

Enjoy your time out...you deserve it so much my lovely! Always here for you xxx

Oh...love the card, hugs xxx

Claudine Criner said...

This is beautiful Kaz, I love it!!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Lovely Kaz!! I wish you all the best!! XOXO

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Lovely Kaz!! I wish you all the best!! XOXO

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful as always ! Enjoy your time out and I am looking forward to seeing you again soon !
Corrie x

Samantha Read said...

I'm going to miss your gorgeous creations Kaz, take lots of care and don't be a stranger, big, BIG hugs xx

Gay Peplow said...

I too will miss your beautiful makes for Stampotique, just like this brilliant card!! I wish you the very best of luck for the coming months and hope all goes well for you :D Gay x