Saturday, 27 June 2015

Tando - Flower Power

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we have been all about the flowers. I made this card:


I used DecoArt's ~{White Modelling Paste}~ through the ~{Poppy Mask}~ and, when this was dry, through one of the stripes on the ~{Stripes Mask}~ for the stem.

When these were dry, I used Gelatos as watercolours to add colour and shading to the flower.

I finished off with a greeting stamp.

This will be my last Tando creation for at least this year. I have something good and 2 nasty things coming up in the next 6 months and so I need to concentrate all my limited energy onto getting through these. After being on the team since Di started the business it isn't easy, but it ha to be done. Thanks for all the lovely comments and support I have received from you over this time.
I aim to be back.

Kaz xxx

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

A beautiful CAS design again, the shading on the flower looks gorgeous. Big hugs as you tackle both the good and the not so good.

Kathy said...

This flower is simply beautiful
Fingers well and truly crossed for you Kaz, honey xxx

Tung Nguyen said...

good design



cong ty nha xinh
thiet ke nha
duong vat gia da nang