Wednesday, 23 December 2015

It's Christmaaas!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to anyone who is still subscribed to my blog.

While I've been away, I've decided that I'm not able to commit to making 1 or 2 things a week for design teams any more. I just don't have the energy and I realised how much I'd been pushing myself to get things made. So. sadly, I've given up the Stampotique Design Team. I have been on it for 5 years and I've had a blast. I made friends and got to play with so many stamps thanks to the generosity of Carol and Jim, so thank you to you both.

I will still be making the occasional project for Tando though, about one a month I think. Di is a really good friend of mine and she forbade from leaving!! She was scary ;) 

I made very few things over the last 6 months, only birthday cards for people. It's frightening to admit that I had/have no desire to do so either. Maybe it'll come back next year, who knows. So, I leave you with one of my favourite creations from last Christmas and I will be back in January.



Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kaz, Great to see you here again :D I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and I'm sure that Stampotique followers will be very sad to loose you I know I am :( but I understand and wish you well and all the best for 2016 Hugs Gay xx

Ginger said...

Have a good christmas Kaz,and as your still on my blog roll I will get to see your stuff. You will be missed on the Stampotique DT.
Carol xx

Corrie Herriman said...

So sad to hear you won't come back. You'll be missed !
Have a lovely Christmas !
Corrie x

butterfly said...

So sad to hear you're leaving the team, but it sounds like a good decision - hopefully you'll be able to recharge your creative batteries, and enjoy your crafting time properly next year. Terrific card with perfect colouring as always.
Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous festive season!
Alison x

Juls said...

Very cute, love it :-) x

Samantha Read said...

I love your card but to read you are leaving Stampotique has made me so sad. But I do understand. I wish you well and will miss your makes so I shall be stalking you on your blog. Big hugs to you from Poppy and me xxx

Angelnorth said...

Nice to see a post from you in my sidebar. Sorry to hear the creative urge has gone AWOL but maybe you'll get it back now the element of compulsion has gone. Happy New Year to you, hope 2016 is kind.

Jackie said...

So sad you have left Stampotique your work is beautiful and will be so missed