Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Tando and Stampendous

This week on {Tando} we are teaming up with {Stampendous} to show how fabulous their products are when used with ours.



{Tando} are now supplying some {Stampendous} goodies in store

We are also having a mega Blog Hop on Friday with prizes available!!



I've made this card:




I've used {Mini Splatters Stencil} onto the card blank and then went around the edges of the splats with a coloured pencil.
I've  cut the {Mini Music} to size and sprayed with black ink spray. Once dry, I've carefully used an embossing pen onto the notes and treble clef only then sprinkled Sky Blue Embossing Powder from the Stampendous {Teal Frantage Jewel Kit}. This is lovely and sparkly!

I've used Tando products that will soon be available as a card kit.

I finished off with a stamped greeting and some doodles.

Kaz xxx

No comments: