Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Elephant Journal Page

This week on the {Tando Blog} we are having a week highlighting Andy Skinner and Nathalie Kalbach products that {Tando} sell in the store. I made a journal page:



I just love the {Elephant Cling 3 Piece} by Nathalie so I knew I had to do a journal page with them. 

The background has been made using Brushos as watercolour paint in multiple layers. Once dry, I've inked through the stencil that comes with the stamps.

On separate card, I've stamped the stamps using grey acrylic paint. Once dry, I cut them out and stuck them on the journal pages, then added ink around them.

I finished off with an inspirational elephant quote I found on Pinterest.

Kaz xxx

2 comments:

ảnh đẹp said...

Hello Everybody!!!
Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I'm providing:cool: máy tập bụng | and máy tập cơ bụng New Six Pack Care đạp chân | and special is xe đạp tập thể dục | and máy xay đậu nành | and máy xay sinh tố | and máy tập bụng SIXPACKCARE 2018 | and máy ép miệng cốc D6. Contact with me.
Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

Karen Gist said...

This is amazing!!! I love that elephant x